Monday, October 08, 2012

Los Angeles SOLO exhibition

I will have my first SOLO exhibition in Los Angeles between November the 5th-11th.
Please join us for the opening on Monday November 5, from 6-10 p.m. at GR Space 114 W. 4th St. Los Angeles, CA 90013.
Until then, I´ll be painting and working and painting and working and painting and working... and giving away any kind of social life. And that makes me happy. 
Alternatively you can also follow facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/113426888814813/
Here the press release:

10 comments:

Mastro Pagliaro said...

great work.
Ciao Alberto.

Jelter said...

Really nice pieces. I wish I could go.

JavierOlivares said...

Felicitaciones! ¿Para cuando un ALBERTO SOLO en Madrid?

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful opening Alberto we should talk soon.

Please contact us at: sidebarnation@gmail.com

DWiGHT,SWAiN and ADRiAN

alberto mielgo said...

Thanks guys. The space it's fantastic, hope you can make it.

Javier, gracias... Pues igual algún día, quién sabe!

jesusalonsoiglesias said...

Enhorabuena, master!
¡Que te cunda!
¡Ánimo y a currar!

Juan M. Sanmiguel said...

Felicidades!
Mucha suerte con todo. Que vendas mucho y a hacer contactos.

Saludos!

D said...

Congratulations Alberto, I don´t know if i´ll be in town by that date but if am i´m definetly going. I am having a solo show myself, next thursday at 7 pm at the General Consulate of Mexico, here is the facebook event http://www.facebook.com/events/227200994073358/

¡Muchos saludos y felicidades!

sewa mobil jakarta said...

awesome, thanks for sharing.

Thomas Campi said...

I wish I was in Los Angeles to see the original artwork, but since I won't be please post some of the new paintings after the your Solo ok ? :)